Sunday, March 6, 2011

Print of the month

My girl (Ava) and a few of her friends decided to form a club and to make a print, each, every month and share them with everyone else in the club.  She asked me if I wanted to do it and I said yes.  Ava wanted to do it so she could have an excuse to work on personal projects while she's in school.  I wanted to do it because when I was in school the "fine art" side of things was down played to non existence so this should be 1, a fun creative outlet and 2 a good learning experience since I've never done any sort of printing.

So I printed a run of twenty nineteen.
 
 White silk screen on vellum.

  So far Av and I are the only ones who've managed to get our prints finished and mailed out.  Hopefully everyone else gets their act together and contributes.

No comments:

Post a Comment